Lotus Notes Contract Management made simple
Given the current economic climate, its perhaps even more critical that you're reminded in good time to renew your revenue earning contracts. Alternatively, perhaps you'd like a useful reminder in advance, to warn you to renew a supplier contract at more favourable rates?
- Manage your contract renewals effectively to avoid penalties
- Know which support contracts are in place and ensure they are current
- Save time with customisable correspondence templates
- Improve knowledge of costs, renewals, expiries and cover when using external services
- Reduce costs in the longer term
- Improve customer & supplier relationships and contract negotiation processes
- Ensure critical dates for contract renewals are met.
Contract Manager provides a single place to manage all your Contracts, whatever the type. Contract Manager for Lotus Notes Domino provides the business management and administration tools in order to maintain your Contract Management function for both customers and suppliers.
Contract Manager can store contract details such as dates and contracted parties. You can also use Contract Manager to store additional documents, including email, letters, and faxes, as well as scanned documents such as the signed terms of contract.
Contract Manager for Lotus Notes Domino provides the storage medium for all your contract details. The ability to tag reminders to contracts and notes ensures that you are able to react in good time and that appropriate actions are taken
This reduces business risk, levels of manual administration and provides details of your financial obligations and revenues quickly and easily.
Contract Manager for Lotus Notes Key Features:
- Comprehensive storage of all contract and contract related documentation
- Create & store all key documents with the Contract, including electronic scanning of signed documents
- Automatic notification of contract expiry dates
- Revenue and margin apportionment over the Contract term / financial period
- Customisable templates
- Contract Checklists and Action Lists to ensure appropriate Contract initiation and pre-contract checks.