A clear overview of assets
Asset Management software for Lotus Notes Domino facilitates strategic decision making as it contains data about all your business assets, where they reside, how well the assets are working, the cost of each asset and how they are supporting the business.
- Improve knowledge of equipment, systems, solutions and fixes amongst IT staff
- Identify, track and manage your corporate assets
- Manage software compliance to prevent over-purchasing or under reporting
- Get the maximum value from your IT assets.
Asset Management allows you to consolidate all of your asset information so you can manage costs more effectively.
With the power of Service Desk you can add assets to jobs raised. Allowing you to give a personalised service where you know who the asset belongs to.
Asset Manager for Lotus Notes & Domino - Key Features
- Asset tracking by location, allocation or identification codes
- Cost allocation & tracking
- Comprehensive and configurable asset tracking templates
- Track & manage equipment more effectively and fix problems more easily by using Asset Management.
Arrange a demo
See the Lotus Notes software for yourself
See the XPage version
Adds the ability to work from anywhere