Lotus Notes Sickness & Absence Tracking
Employee absence and sickness can be very costly to organisations yet a small improvement in tracking and managing absence can bring significant benefits to the bottom line and people productivity.
- Increase employee productivity
- Improve transparency and visibility of absence for managers and employees
- Monitor enterprise-wide leave by employee, department or company
- Enable coordinated communication and collaboration
- Improve speed and reliability by routing sickness forms electronically
- Provide consistency in historical sickness records across the organisation
- Reduce or omit the need for manual delivery and storage
With employee absence and sickness on the increase, the cost to businesses is rising.
However, Absence and Sickness Manager, a native software application for Lotus Notes Domino allows absence and sickness information to be tracked centrally. Administration associated with employee absence and sickness is much quicker to process and allows resources to be re-deployed to more effective areas.
Absence and Sickness manager is a module that fits and works seamlessly with our Leave & Holiday Booking application, Leave Manager.
Combining the aspects of Holiday Booking, Leave Request Management and Absence and Sickness Tracking allows you to cover all bases and deal with all types of leave, to provide a comprehensive picture of your team's working patterns.
Absence & Sickness Manager for Lotus Notes Main Features
- Centralise and store employee sickness records electronically
- Log sickness / absence on behalf of colleagues
- Identify possible trends by tracking absence by person, year, department or company
- Monitor reasons for employee absence
- Electronic signatures to self-certify absence (via Lotus Notes id)
- Offer managers a clearly visible means to track absence and personal days
- Absence notes can be routed to the relevant person for self certification
- Store scanned documents, such as doctors notes and prescription items to save space
Arrange a demo
See the Lotus Notes software for yourself
See the XPage version
Adds the ability to work from anywhere