Classic Lotus Notes Timesheets
Timesheet Manager with 'Sheet' based approval system is our Timesheets "Classic" version. It is one of our most popular Timesheets versions, used by thousands of users worldwide. It is the most traditional in Timesheet format, matching common paper based styles of Timesheet.
- Ensure Timesheets are routed automatically to the appropriate authoriser
- Reduce the approval process cycle
- Improve management decision making, traceability and productivity
- Re-allocate resources effectively to reduce costs and increase productivity.
Timesheet Manager provides a weekly Timesheet in grid format, where users can detail time spent on activities for a chosen project or reference and to which customer, supplier or partner. These metrics can be configured of course, according to how you wish to allocate time.
When a Time sheet is completed by the user, the whole 'sheet' is automatically routed to a designated authoriser, most commonly, their Line Manager. Timesheets can be integrated with our other Notes applications, to determine relevant Line Manager information.
Timesheet Manager can also be connected to your Domino Directory to obtain Line Manager information from there, if you have it entered on the relevant Users' Person Document.
This popular Timesheets system for Lotus Notes Domino automates and streamlines time sheet creation, approval and reporting processes, reducing costs and improving efficiency.
Timesheet Manager: Classic 'Sheet' Based Timesheet - Key Features
- Log and track working time whether working in the office or remotely
- Record time against nominal values, automatic time calculations
- Template Timesheet facility for accurate and quick data input
- Automated time sheet approval process
- Clocking on facility for auto logging of time
- Week numbering and automatic 'Monday' start dates
- Creation of project teams & generation of working task lists
- Automated task delegation facility, automated task reminders
- Employee, customer, project and activity specific time analysis, day by day, or weekly
- Activity based costing (when linked with salary information)
- Variance budgeted time v/s actual time per task, per project
- Data export of Timesheet data e.g. for cost allocation to external billing system
- Link employees to appropriate authoriser for automatic routing of Time sheet.
Arrange a demo
See the Lotus Notes software for yourself
See the XPage version
Adds the ability to work from anywhere