Provide a consistency your customers expect from you
The Service Desk Knowledgebase brings order to the problems involved in providing first class support in client handling whilst managing a large volume of calls and enquiries.
- Provide consistency in responses to common problems
- Share product information and so on throughout the organisation
- Improve customer response time & maintain SLA's
- Achieve major time savings as users can search for resolutions
- Knowledge base allows product information and pictures to be stored centrally
- Knowledgebase develops the users' skills, and saves time through knowledge sharing
- Maintain best practice in solution provision throughout the organisation
- Ideal for companies who have multiple locations, who need to share information quickly.
Customer Service knowledge base stores solutions to problems, product information, scripts and policies etc. in a user friendly format and is accessible to everyone in the organisation.
The knowledge base offers understanding amongst customer service staff and enables user self-help, speeding up response time, and developing the users' knowledge. This reduces the number of calls to the Call Centre. Knowledgebase is a very effective way of sharing information and raising the skill levels of staff.
Knowledge Base key features
- Store product information, pictures and much more
- View pre-determined scripts and policies regarding customer issues
- Auto-retrieval of solutions
- User friendly publication of resolutions and frequently asked questions
- Templates for common resolutions
- Enables the caller to search for solutions on the web
Arrange a demo
See the Lotus Notes software for yourself
See the XPage version
Adds the ability to work from anywhere